GSM Based Home Automation
GSM based home automation, project allows you to control electrical appliances using your mobile phone SMS. It consists of ATmega8 microcontroller, SIM300 GSM modem, Relays.
1. Control your home electrical appliances
2. Send Simple “(FNNN)” SMS from your phone to control your devices.
3. You can get current status by sending “(S)” message to it.
4. Uses Standard GSM Modem.
5. Low Cost.
1. Atmega 8 Microcontroller
6. 1K Ohm Resistors
7. GSM Modem (SIM300 or SIM900)
Download Requires Files
1. Download pdf Complete Circuit Diagram
5. Assemble components using above files.
Download Hex File
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.