Lantronix xDirect brings a complete solution of Ethernet connectivity of a serial device to LAN – directly, without an intervention to a device.
The new module – serial / LAN communication interface incorporated into a cable, brings the most simple possible solution how to connect any device with a serial interface with a DB9 connector (RS232, RS422, RS485) into a LAN and use all advantages of a remote access, data acquisition etc.
Advantages / Features:
- complete Ethernet connectivity solution
- for devices with the RS232, RS422 and RS485 interface with the DB9 connector
- ready-made solution “right on the wire”
- access and configuration through a built-in web-server
- extremely flexible plug´n´play solution
- various possibilities of power supply, incl. PoE
- 128/192/256 bit AES encryption
- enhanced temperature range -40 to +85°C
Do you need to evaluate the new xDirect?
- If you consider usage of several xDirect modules and you´d like to try their suitability for your devices, please contact us at
xDirect can be powered through a DB9 connector, miniUSB-B connector or also via (Power over ethernet). Similarly like Lantronix xPort, even xDirect contains a built-in web-server enabling access and configuration of a device via a standard web browser on a PC, smartphone or a tablet tablet. xDirect is available in 3 versions – XDT2321002-01-S with the RS232 interface and a power supply adaptor (through a mini USB-B connector), XDT4851002-01-S with the RS232/422/485 interface and a power supply adapter and XDT10P0-01-S with the RS232/422/485 interface and the possibility to be powered via PoE (supplied without a power supply adaptor).
For more detail: Enhance your device with ethernet while you wait