- These terms of service govern your use of our website and services. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms.
- All content on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of https://atmega32-avr.com or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other laws. You may access and view the content for personal, non-commercial use, but may not reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use the content without our prior written permission.
- You may be able to submit, upload, or publish content, including but not limited to comments, reviews, and forum posts, through our website. By doing so, you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, publish, and distribute your contributions throughout the world in any media. You represent and warrant that you own or have the right to use any content you submit and that it does not infringe the rights of any third party.
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We have no control over and are not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of these websites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of your use of these links.
- Our website and services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our website or the information, content, materials, or products included on our website. We do not guarantee that our website will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, arising from or in connection with the use of our website or services, or the inability to use them, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless https://atmega32-avr.com, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and other partners from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from or in connection with your use of our website or services or your violation of these terms of service.
- These terms of service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which https://atmega32-avr.com is headquartered, without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions.
Changes to These Terms
- We may modify these terms of service from time to time. Your continued use of our website constitutes your acceptance of any changes to these terms.
- If you have any questions or concerns about these terms of service, please contact us at admins (at) atmega32-avr (dot) com