At atmega32-avr.com, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. This Copyright Policy outlines the steps we take to address alleged copyright infringement on our website.
Notification of Copyright Infringement:
- If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on the atmega32-avr.com website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may provide us with a written notification.
- The notification must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- The notification should be sent to our designated agent at admins (at) atmega32-avr (dot) com
Removal of Infringing Material:
- Upon receipt of a valid notification of copyright infringement, we will remove or disable access to the infringing material.
- We will also notify the user who posted the infringing material that we have removed or disabled access to the material.
- If the user who posted the infringing material believes that the material is not infringing, they may provide us with a written counter-notification.
- The counter-notification must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the user.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- The user’s name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that the user consents to the jurisdiction of [insert governing jurisdiction] and that the user will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
- The counter-notification should be sent to our designated agent at admins (at) atmega32-avr (dot) com or you can use contact us.
Restoration of Infringing Material:
- If we receive a valid counter-notification, we may restore the infringing material.
- We will also notify the person who provided the original notification of the counter-notification.
- We will terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.