CS Odessa Announces Release of Seven Management and Planning Tools Now Available in ConceptDraw Solution Park
San Jose, CA (PRWEB) April 5, 2011
CS Odessa today released a set of solutions that provides additional value to users of ConceptDraw Office v2 by making available seven tools that assist managers in the making of critical decisions and innovation planning. The new additions to ConceptDraw Solution Park include high-level software plug-ins, learning materials and templates. The tools that have been added to the ConceptDraw Solution Park are:
1. Affinity Diagram allows one to organize data into groupings based on natural relationships
2. Relations Diagram displays all interrelated cause-and-effect relationships and factors; describes desired outcomes
3. Prioritization Matrix prioritizes items based on weighted criteria
4. Cause Tree Diagram breaks down broad categories into finer levels of detail
5. Involvement Matrix shows relationship between items
6. PERT Chart – used to plan appropriate sequence or schedule of tasks and related subtasks, determines critical path; often used in conjunction with a Gantt Chart
7. Risk Diagram (Process Decision Program Chart) breaks down tasks into hierarchal format; identifies risks, consequences of failure and contingency plans
According to the American Society for Quality (ASQ), more than 100,000 managers in the world regularly employ one of more of the Seven Management and Planning Tools. The Seven Management and Planning Tools added to ConceptDraw Solution Park allow all stakeholders to view the entire workflow from the initial step to the very last step. The seven management and planning tools allow for the visualization of any process step-by-step; permitting teams and individuals to brainstorm, structure problems, conduct cause and effect analysis, root cause analysis, solution planning, encourage participant involvement, problem prioritization, activity scheduling, critical path analysis, risk analysis and counter measures development.
Gregory Zhukov, CS Odessa President, notes, Our customers tell us that visual tools which accurately describe their situation make critical decision making much easier and faster. Some have told us that the actual decision time has been cut in half, and results in better outcomes. Because of our customers needs is why we added to ConceptDraw Solution Park these seven well known management and planning tools.
The Seven Management and Planning Tools methodology, Gregory continues, was originally researched and defined by Japanese scientists and engineers on the latter half of the 20th century. The combination of tools delivers a methodology one can use to systematically solve a problem with the help of a step-by-step visualization process.
Gerhard Rainer, a successful organizational consultant and a well respected trainer in the SINFONIE
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.