(PRWEB) December 30, 2003
Accelerate Your Socio-Economic Development An Eccentric Bi-circular Model and Solution.
URL : http://www.drvsrs.com/concepts.htm
01. Current theories and models in Development Economics deal the 4 core variables namely Investment, Savings, Manpower (Labour) and Technology as separate entities, and offer solutions accordingly.
02. This paper innovatively links all these 4 variables into one Geometric Model, solves and offers noteworthy inferences of practical value and development utility, for all nations in the world, irrespective of their level of development.
03. The Domestic Manpower and Domestic Technology
(the tool for productive contribution by the Manpower), are linked diagonally in an “Endogenous” circle.
04. The Domestic Investment and Domestic Savings (the source for Investment) are are linked diagonally in an “Exogenous” circle.
05. These 2 circles are eccentrically cross integrated with reference to the Socio-Economic Development goal Axes.
06. Step by step constructions and geometric solutions, offer clear-cut methodologies and directions towards :-