AvrPhone is a simple mobile phone with touchscreen. His brain is AVR ATmega128 microcontroller (128 kB flash, 4 kB SRAM) and user interface, the 2.4 “LCD display with touch foil and ILI9325B controller, equipped with a 16-bit bus. The communication with the old GSM module SIM100Sčísnkého SIMCom manufacturer. The entire system is powered by a 3.7 V/1000 mAh Li-Pol article.
This page is intended to present the phone and publication schemes and some interesting parts of the source code. Detailed information about the hardware can be found in the work Mobile phone touch screen for SOC 2011 (download here – PDF, 13 MB).
- Schematic power section: http://dir.adamh.cz/avr-phone/images/schematic_power.png
- Diagram of the MCU: http://dir.adamh.cz/avr-phone/images/schematic_avr.png
- Diagram of a GSM module: http://dir.adamh.cz/avr-phone/images/schematic_sim100s.png
Testing for solder field
When testing the solder field was probably the biggest and nejnemobilnější touch screen phone in the world To test all the components I made preparations (breakouts), for example plate SIM100S module or with a stabilizer plate LE33 in SMD (non-SMD version does not inhibit pin taken out, which provides switching and MCU display after pressing the button).
For more detail: AvrPhone using ATmega128 microcontroller
This free embedded project also found using:
- diy electronic pcb atmega128a
- peripheral interface avr microcontroller128