The Avnet AVT9152 Module combines BLE, LTE and GPS technologies into a module targeting a broad range of IoT applications where low power and small size matters. Market ready, the module supports both LTE-M and NB-IOT technology and is certified to conform with FCC, CE, RCM and BQB.
The nRF52840 Bluetooth 5.2/Bluetooth LE advanced multiprotocol SoC features a 64MHz, 32-bit Arm® Cortex® M4 processor with floating point unit (FPU) which, alongside the nRF9160 SiP’s Arm Cortex-M33 processor, ensures the module can offer ample computational power to support a range of complex and processor-intensive IoT applications.
The module offers a high degree of flexibility and scalability for IoT product development while shortening time to market. Completing an IoT design can be as straightforward as connecting a power source, sensors and an antenna to the module.
- nRF91 with LTE-M/NB-IoT global carrier certification
- BLE for short range communication
- Support power safe mode, PSM and eDRX
- ARM® TrustZone® security isolation
- OTA support on both nRF91 and nRF52
- Rich in peripherals support – UART, SPI, I2C, NFC, USB and GPIOs
- Flexible LTE and GPS antenna options
- AT commands modem architecture supporting UDP/TCP protocols
- Two powerful processors dedicated for application
- [email protected] power supply to the external