Axiomtek – a world-renowned leader relentlessly devoted in the research, development and manufacture of series of innovative and reliable industrial computer products of high efficiency – is pleased to announce the eBOX630-528-FL, its new fanless embedded system powered by the 8th generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 or Intel® Celeron® ULT processor (code name: Whisky Lake-U). The quad-core embedded box PC is designed with exceptional platform performance, abundant I/O interfaces, a wide-range power source, and triple display outputs. Its ultra-slim design allows it to be integrated for space-constraint applications. It also supports Axiomtek’s exclusive AXView 2.0 intelligent remote monitoring software to fulfill the requirement of remote monitoring. The eBOX630-528-FL is designed for smart production, machine automation, product testing, smart warehouse and AIoT-related applications.
The eBOX630-528-FL has a dual-channel DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM socket for up to 64GB of system memory. It also features two swappable 2.5” HDD drive bays and one mSATA slot for flexible storage options. For extra expansions, the rugged computer has two full-size PCIe Mini Card slots and one front-accessible SIM slot for various peripheral modules such as wireless modules, 3G/4G or LTE. Additionally, the fanless embedded box PC supports the optional PoE function through PoE board to support applications that require the use of IP cameras or any PoE device, such as vision inspection. Additionally, the eBOX630-528-FL supports up to three independent displays via two HDMI and one VGA port.
- 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 or Intel® Celeron® ULT processor (code name: Whisky Lake-U)
- Dual-channel DDR4 2400 SO-DIMM for up to 64GB of memory
- Supports two HDMI ports, one VGA port, three GbE LAN ports, four COM ports, and six USB ports
- 9V to 36V DC wide range power input
- Fanless -40°C to +70°C* wide operating temperature range (at 0.7 m/s airflow)
- Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (TPM 2.0) onboard
- Supports AXView 2.0 intelligent remote monitoring software
Read more: AXIOMTEK’S NEW COMPACT-SIZE EMBEDDED SYSTEM TARGETS INTELLIGENT IOT BASED AUTOMATION SOLUTIONS – EBOX630-528-FL