IEI’s IDS-310AI mini-PC for AI-enabled digital signage includes Apollo Lake SoC and supports 128GB SATADOM. It comes with a built-in Mustang-MPCIE-MX2 AI accelerator card, that includes two Intel Myriad X VPUs to provide a dynamic AI inference solution. It also functions to drive three displays through its 3x HDMI.
Talking more about the VPUs, the vision processing units can allow quicker deep learning computations which reduce the time in modeling. Also, the VPUs feature low power consumption applications such as “surveillance, retail, and transportation.” The power efficiency and performance allow Deep Neural Networks (DNN) topologies, that form the base of AI.
IDS-310AI has flexible connectivity with two Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 ports through a PCIe GbE controller. It also features an optional M.2 module and external antenna. For expansion, the device comes with its M.2 2230 A-key slot and a mini PCIe slot fitted with an AI accelerator card.
Technical Specifications Of IDS-310 Mini-PC
- Intel Celeron J3455 quad-core processor working up to 1.5GHz / 2.3GHz Turbo
- System Memory includes 1 x 204-pin DDR3L SO-DIMM
- 128GB SATADOM and MicroSD card slot for memory storage
- 3x HDMI 1.4b ports up to 3840×2160 working at 30Hz each
- 1x Mic-in and 1x Line out for audio functionalities
- 1x RS-232/422/485 DB-9 with AFC
- TPM 2.0 secure crypto-processor
- Extruded aluminum alloy chassis with dimensions 137 x 102.8 x 49.2 mm
Read more: IDS-310AI MINI-PC WITH APOLLO LAKE SOC AND DUAL MYRIAD X VPUS