This mini breakout board is designed to simplify prototyping and experimentation work with the popular 18-pin PIC16F series microcontrollers. It is small in size (1.95″ X 0.75″) and is breadboard friendly.
It supports PIC16F84A, PIC16F628A, PIC16F88, PIC16F648A, PIC16F1827, PIC16F1847, and other 18-pin microcontrollers in the same series.
- On board Reset switch and decoupling capacitor
- Easily plug into breadboard
- On board ceramic resonator (20MHz)
- ICSP header for PICKit2/3 connection
- All 18 pins of the microcontroller are broken out to a breadboard friendly 0.1″ pitch header
For more detail: Mini breakout board for 18-pin PIC16F series microcontrollers