The MP23DB01HP is an ultra-compact, low-power, omnidirectional, digital MEMS microphone built with a capacitive sensing element and an IC interface with stereo operation capability.
The sensing element, capable of detecting acoustic waves, is manufactured using a specialized silicon micromachining process dedicated to producing audio sensors.
The IC interface is manufactured using a CMOS process that allows designing a dedicated circuit able to provide a digital signal externally in PDM format.
- Omnidirectional digital microphone
- Very low distortion / very high AOP
- 135 dBSPL acoustic overload point
- Multiple performance modes (sleep, low-power, performance)
- Typ. current consumption
- 2 µA (sleep mode)
- 285 µA (low-power mode)
- 800 µA (performance mode)
- Sensitivity matching
- PDM single-bit output with option for stereo configuration
- RHLGA package
- Bottom-port design
- ECOPACK, RoHS and “Green” compliant
The MP23DB01HP offers multiple performance modes (power-down, low-power and performance mode) enabled by different clock frequency ranges. The device has a very high AOP in performance mode, sensitivity range of ±1 dB and high SNR for all operative modes.