Geniatech’s RK3568 development board is a slight update in its RK3566 board. The RK3568 board comes with an Arm Cortex-A55 core and a Mali-G52 GPU for power graphical processing. Both the boards are the latest AIoT boards from Rockchip, but the RK3568 features some extra I/O ports in respect to RK3566.
The RK3568 as well RK3566 development boards are equipped with its industrial-grade motherboard for stable continuous operation. VPU features video decoding with 4Kp60 H.264 and H.265 capacity and video encoding with 1080p60 H.264 and H.265 capacity. The camera I/F comes with 8M ISP with high-dynamic-range imaging. RK3568 and RK3566 both consist of MIPI CSI2 functioning at 2.5 Gbps per lane and digital video port camera support with BT.656/601/1120.
The RK3568 development board comes with voice noise reduction technology with a 2-way microphone and double MIC matrix for noise reduction and sound detection to be more efficient. One of the microphones picks up the voice including the ambient noise, whereas the second mic far from the user just picks the ambient noise. Hence, the ambient noise from the second mic is used to reduce the noise picked from the first mic. This allows significant noise reduction.
Technical Specifications Of RK3568 Development Board
- Mali-G52 GPU and 0.8-TOPS NPU
- Storage of 4GB LPDDR4 and Up to 128GB eMMC 5.1
- MicroSD slot up to 512GB up to 2 slots
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac with Bluetooth 5.0 technology
- RF tuner input featuring ATSC
- GTIoT interface for Z-Wave, ZigBee, LoRa, GPS, WiFi, BT 5.0, or LTE
- Pair of antenna mounts
- Ports for HDMI 2.1 out port, HDMI in port, and eDP 1.3
- Dual-channel and 24-bit LVDS through MIPI-DSI
- Dual mic matrix with noise reduction
- SPDIF audio and 4-lane MIPI-CSI
- Scalable using M.2 slot with PCIe 3.0 and wireless storage support
- Power rating of 12V/2A input jack
- Operating system supporting Android 11 or Linux
Read more: RK3568 DEVELOPMENT BOARD FEATURES VOICE NOISE REDUCTION