The SLF3S-1300F liquid flow sensor is based on Sensirion’s proven CMOSens® Technology and optimizes costs by simplifying the design without sacrificing the easy fluidic, electrical and mechanical connections. The straight and unobstructed flow channel has no moving parts; inert wetted materials provide outstanding chemical resistance and excellent media compatibility. In measuring flow rates up to 40 ml/min bi-directionally, the sensor allows monitoring the entire system operation and detecting common failure modes.
The SLF3S-1300F enables applications in the fields of diagnostics, analytical instruments and life sciences to reach unparalleled fluid control, system reliability and thus new heights in performance and end-user satisfaction. Its compact form factor and cost-effective design permit system designs with one or more sensors that were previously unfeasible.
Samples of the SLF3S-1300F liquid flow sensor are available now for testing. Please contact Sensirion for further information at [email protected].
- Highly integrated: Linearized, temperature-compensated and fully calibrated digital output signal (I2C) from a single chip
- Full scale flow rate for water-based liquids: 40 ml /min
- Turn down ratio 200:1 or better
- High speed measurement: Response time below 20 ms
- Bidirectional measurement and real time failure detection
- Easy fluidic and electrical integration via ¼″-28 flat bottom ports and a standard connector
- Straight, unobstructed flow channel without moving parts
- Media isolated sensing principle: no direct sensor contact with the fluid
- Compact and light-weight form factor
- Chemically resistant wetted materials
Commercial release of the sensor is planned for 2019.
Discover the SLF3S-1300F liquid flow sensors at this year’s Electronica (Hall B3, Booth 417) and COMPAMED (Hall 8a, Booth H19.6) trade fairs.