IBASE Technology, a world leading manufacturer of industrial PCs and embedded computing systems, has announced the new IBR210 3.5-inch single board computer featuring NXP’s dual or quad core Arm Cortex-A53 i.MX 8M processors in 1.3GHz and 1.5GHz CPU frequencies. The i.MX 8M application processors are built with advance media processing, allowing IBR210 to deliver 4K HDMI content with HDR and run a dual-channel FHD LVDS display. The board is targeted at multiple signage displays at airports, train and bus stations, and shopping malls, as well as HMI passenger information applications.
The IBR210 provides industry-leading multimedia processing for a wide range of IoT applications, with flexible memory options and high-speed interfaces. Measuring 102 x 147mm, the SBC features soldered 3GB LPDDR4 system memory on board and 8GB to 64GB eMMC flash memory, and rich I/O connectivity including one GbE RJ45, two USB 3.0, a USB OTG, an HDMI, a serial port and an SD socket. Also supported are two USB 3.0 ports from internal headers, M.2 Key-E and mPCIe expansion, a power input of 12V~24VDC via a DC-in jack and a -40C~85C wide operating temperature range.
Specifications Listed For The IBR210 Include:
- Processor — NXP i.MX8M Dual or Quad (2x or 4x Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.5GHz); Vivante GC7000Lite GPU; VPU; Cortex-M4F @ 266MHz
- 3GB LPDDR4 RAM soldered
- 8GB to 64GB eMMC
- MicroSD slot
- Networking/wireless — 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
- Media I/O:
- HDMI 2.0a port for up to [email protected] with HDR
- Dual-channel LVDS (via FHD)
- MIPI-DSI header
- 2x MIPI-CSI headers
- Audio I/O header
- Backlight support (3/5/12V @ 1A)
- Other I/O:
- 2x USB 3.0 host ports
- 2x USB 3.0 headers
- Micro-USB 2.0 OTG port
- RS-232/422/485 DB9 COM port
- 3x 2-wire UART headers (1x for debug)
- I2C header
- 8x GPIO
- M.2 E-key 2230 slot (USB, SDIO, UART, PCIe)
- Mini-PCIe slot with SIM socket
- Other features — Watchdog; 3x LEDs
- Power — 12-24V DC input; power button
- Operating temperature — 0 to 70°C; optional -40 to 85°C; 10%~90% (non-condensing) humidity resistance
- Dimensions — 147 x 102mm (3.5-inch)
- Operating system — Yocto v2.5 and Android 9 BSPs with Linux Kernel 4.14.62.
IBASE provides Board Support Package (BSP) for Android 9 and Yocto Linux v2.5 operating systems to help customers quickly build their Android and Linux solutions and long life time supply with the NXP solution. For more information, please visit www.ibase.com.tw.