ON Semiconductor’s NCxx333 Zero Drift Operational Amplifiers deliver premium analog performances for front end amplifier circuits and power management designs. A comprehensive choice of packages matching industry-standard pinouts, addressing the various form factor requirements for automotive, industrial, telecom, wearable, Internet-of-Things, test equipment, and instrumentation.
The high analog performance offered by the zero-drift architecture enhances motor control feedback-loop accuracy and power supply control loop contributing to higher system efficiency. The high DC precision parameters of input offset voltage and offset temperature drift makes these amplifiers the ideal choice for low side current sensing and voltage differential measurement on front end sensor functions. The very small voltage variation across temperature coupled with the close to zero offsets ensures the stability of the system operation facing wide temperature exposure without using complex and expensive software calibration algorithms resulting in a more manageable design and product maintenance.
- Gain-Bandwidth Product:
- 270kHz (NCx2333)
- 350kHz (NCx333, NCx333A, NCx4333)
- Low Supply Current: 17uA (typ at 3.3V)
- Low Offset Voltage:
- 10uV max for NCS333, NCS333A
- 30uV max for NCV333A, NCx2333 and NCx4333
- Low Offset Drift: 0.07uV/°C max for NCS333/A
- Wide Supply Range: 1.8V to 5.5V
- Wide Temperature Range: -40°C to +125°C
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Available in Single, Dual and Quad Packages
- NCV Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring
- Unique Site and Control Change Requirements; AEC-Q100 Qualified and PPAP Capable