SHARON, MA (PRWEB) November 22, 2004
Tiziani Whitmyre, Inc. (TW), an integrated marketing communications services firm, announced it has won six new clients during the third quarter of 2004. The new accounts are expected to total more than $ 2 million in annual capitalized billings.
Todays growing companies are searching for creative, cost-efficient solutions for their global marketing efforts, said Bob Tiziani, CEO, Tiziani Whitmyre. We are pleased to support these six industry leaders with integrated marketing communications that build their brands and accelerate sales lead generation.
The new clients include:
· ASCO Valve – a producer of solenoid actuator valves
· Butler Automatic – a global manufacturer of capital equipment for the packaging and paper industries
· Tharos Laboratories – a nutraceuticals and pharmaceuticals ingredient product company
· Autotask – a developer of web-based productivity tools for small and mid-size businesses.
· Federal Electronics – a contract manufacturing services company for fiber optic, cable, wire harness, and electronic circuit board products
· Preventsys – a leading network security and regulatory compliance software supplier
TW will support these clients with public relations, advertising, interactive marketing, and graphic design programs that will be implemented on a worldwide basis. Our unique capability to integrate new online media strategies, such as search engine marketing, with traditional marketing programs provides powerful new tools for accelerating sales growth and brand value, said Tiziani. We are among the first in the nation to embrace this approach and apply it cost-effectively to mid-market and growing businesses.
About Tiziani Whitmyre
Tiziani Whitmyre, Inc. (TW) is an advertising, public relations, and Internet marketing agency focused on the needs of B2B and B2C clients. The companys services also include graphic design, website design, search engine marketing, corporate branding, direct response marketing, editorial services, media relations, and marketing strategy. TWs integrated marketing communications support brand positioning and the generation of sales leads for leading life science, biotechnology, high technology, industrial, manufacturing, and professional services companies. The firm is headquartered near Boston in Sharon, Massachusetts, and can be contacted at http://www.tizinc.com or 781-793-9380.
Find More Electronic Circuit Press Releases