A vehicle and leisure battery monitor that alerts you remotely on your phone when the battery is about to be discharged beyond use.
Batbot simply hooks up via two croc clips (provided) to the battery points under your vehicles bonet and can be secured in place with a cable tie.
Once installed the device then sends your battery’s data to the cloud where alerts are generated and then sent to your mobile device or email address. Unlike other products, Batbot uses the Sigfox or LoRaWAN radio networks to send this data, so no bluetooth connection is required.
You can choose which version of Batbot will work best for you, based on the coverage in your area. We’ll go into more detail on this a little later on…
Key Benefits Of Batbot:
- Quick and easy to use
- Keeps track of your battery state
- Alerts you when action is required
- Saves destroying batteries with deep discharge
- Regular daily “All Ok” status for peace of mind
- No monthly SIM contract
- First year subscription included
- Low further yearly subscription (£7 ~ £10)
- Chose Sigfox or LoRaWAN version of product
- LoRaWAN has Home Gateway option to provide cover in remote areas
- Helps identify when your battery or vehicle has an electrical fault.
- Avoids the vehicle not starting when needed for emergency or planned use
- Save’s garage call out charges to jump start your vehicle
- 24V lorries can be difficult to find a suitable jump start source for, or require a garage call out. Batbot helps you avoid this problem
Read more: BATBOT – THE BATTERY MONITOR THAT KEEPS YOU INFORMED