IBASE Technology Inc., a leading provider of embedded boards and solutions, unveils the release of its latest industrial-grade Mini-ITX motherboard – MI999. Based on Intel’s latest Q470E, H420E, and W480E chipsets, the board is designed to accommodate 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors (codename Comet Lake-S) in an LGA 1200 package with a Thermal Design Power (TDP) of up to 80W. Supporting up to 64GB system RAM and 2666/2933 MHz memory speeds, the new MI999 enables smooth, responsive performance for faster multitasking and productivity to fit the needs of demanding applications such as AIoT industrial automation, intelligent transportation, machine vision, and modern smart factories.
Built to provide high performance and stability to satisfy the requirements in various environments, the IBASE MI999 offers a comprehensive set of I/O for fast data transfers and versatile peripheral connections. These include two Gigabit LAN, six USB 3.2 (Gen1), four USB 2.0, four COM, and four SATA III ports. Expansion and storage are available with one PCIe(x16) and two M.2 slots (E-Key, CNVi and M-Key, NVMe).
- 10th Gen Intel® Xeon® W / Core™ / Pentium® / Celeron® processors, up to 4.8GHz
- 2x DDR4 SO-DIMM, Max. 64GB, ECC compatible
- Intel® Processor integrated graphics, supports DVI-D, HDMI, DisplayPort and 24-bit dual channel LVDS or eDP
- Dual Intel® Gigabit LAN
- 6x USB 3.2, 4x USB 2.0, 4x COM, 4x SATA III
- 1x PCI-E (x16), 2x M.2 (E-key, M-Key)
- Watchdog timer, Digital I/O, iAMT (14), TPM (2.0)