Superior Sensor Technology HV Differential Low-Pressure Sensors targets pressure ranges from as low as 0.1″ inH2O (Water Column) to 60″ inH2O with industry-leading 16-bits of resolution for each range supported. With the Multi‐Range capability enabled, optimal performance is maintained from 60″ inH2O down to even 0.1″ inH2O. The HV family employs Superior’s proprietary NimbleSense™ architecture that provides a very high dynamic range to enable a single device to cover the entire range of HVAC pressure requirements. Constructed with a high-reliability plastic enclosure, the components provide the ideal combination of high performance and reliability while ensuring users have a high volume cost-effective solution optimized for their HVAC requirements.
- Highly integrated sensor with ADC and DSP
- Selectable pressure range from 0.1 to 60 inH2O
- Integrated 50/60Hz notch filter
- Selectable bandwidth filter from 0.1Hz to 10Hz
- Very high accuracy, ±0.1% of the selected range
- -20°C to +85°C operating temperature range
- Long term stability, ±0.1% FSS
- Temperature-compensated, 0°C to +50°C
- Supply voltage compensation
- Fully integrated compensation math
- Standard I2C and SPI interface
For added performance, the HV Series incorporates a 50/60Hz notch filter to minimize the impact of power noise spikes. The sensors combine an advanced piezoresistive sensing element with integrated amplification, ADC, DSP, and digital interface which simplifies user integration efforts. The incorporation of advanced digital signal processing enables greater functionality thus simplifying system development, manufacturing ease, and increased reliability.