Texas Instruments TLV767 Precision Positive Voltage Linear Regulators are a wide input linear voltage regulator that supports an input voltage range from 2.5V to 16V and up to 1A of load current. The output range is from 0.8V to 6.6V or up to 13.6V in the adjustable version. Additionally, the TLV767 has a 1% output accuracy that can meet the needs of low voltage microcontrollers (MCUs) and processors.
The TLV767 is designed to have a much lower IQ than traditional wide-VIN regulators, thus making the device well positioned to meet the needs of increasingly stringent standby power requirements. When disabled, the TLV767 draws only 1.5µA of IQ. The internal soft-start time and fold-back current limit reduce inrush current during startup, thus minimizing input capacitance.
- VIN: 2.5V to 16V
- 0.8V to 13.6V (Adjustable)
- 0.8V to 6.6V (Fixed, 50mV Steps)
- 1% Output Accuracy Over Load and Temperature
- Low IQ: 50µA (Typical, ~1.5µA in Shutdown)
- Internal Soft-Start Time: 500µs (Typical)
- Fold-Back Current Limiting and Thermal Protection
- Stable With 1µF Ceramic Capacitors
- High PSRR: 70dB at 1kHz, 46dB at 1MHz
- Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
- Package: 6-Pin 2mm×2mm WSON
Read more: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS TLV767 POSITIVE VOLTAGE LINEAR REGULATORS